COVID-19 DISCOUNT AND DRIVE-IN SERVICE
Making a Will could not be easier and, during April, it is even cheaper! All you need to do is:
Start off by booking a digital meeting. Do this by clicking the button below and filling our our contact form. We will then be in touch to arrange a digital appointment and will send you a link to your questionnaire.
Our online form will help us get the most out of our meeting, but asking you all the key information we need to start drafting your Will. This will include asking information about your dependants, beneficiaries and estate.
Using Zoom or WhatsApp we will setup a video conference call with you to run through your instructions and discuss your will in detail. This meeting will typically last half an hour.
You will receive a draft of your wills by e-mail along with a letter of advice explaining the provisions and what everything means.
One you are happy to sign your will, we will prepare your originals and all you need to do is hop in your car and use our Drive-In service as detailed in the video below:
To get started, all you need to do is click the button below:
- Please carefully consider if coming to see us to sign your will constitutes essential travel in line with Government Guidance
- We ask you not to travel too far to sign your will – this service is intended for residents local to us
- Please do not come for a will signing if you have a fever or persistent new cough, are self-isolating or have been advised to self-isolate as you are in a vulnerable group
- We reserve the right to suspend this service if Government Guidance changes.
- We cannot witness the signing of wills we have not drafted
- If your Wills are more complicated (usually if you own property or assets abroad, if you need to incorporate specific trusts or need tax planning advice) our fees may be higher or we may need to recommend you to someone else.
- You will need a phone, tablet, PC or laptop with a webcam and microphone. We use Zoom or Whatsapp for our will meetings. You may need to download a free app to participate in the meeting.
- You will need to bring a form of ID to your Will signing
Q. Do I need to use your Drive-In service?
A. Your will needs to be witnessed by two unrelated independent witnesses. If you are able to safely meet with two witnesses (i.e. you are working) then of course you can sign your own will and then either keep the original or send it back to us for safe keeping – just let us know.
Q. Do you really sit in your caravan and watch us sign our wills?
A. Yes – it’s not something we ever imagined doing, but it’s a simple solution to the problem for now!